Monday, April 24, 2006

CAA 2006 - Pictures from Closing Party

Here are some pictures from the closing bash of the CAA 2006.

I know this post is long, sorry for the inconvenience. Click on my Flickr badge (under my links) for a few more CAA pictures.

First time to my blog? Please continue past this post and read on about the excellent papers and topics discussed at the CAA.

Seated dinner with great band!




















Stephen Stead (CIDOC) and Mark Mudge (CHI)






















A series of images of the Ojibwa dancers.
I wish I had the names of
these folks. They were fantastic to watch and extremely nice and open to talk to. This was a definite high point for the conference.



































































































































































The esteemed Dr. Frederick A. Cooper and grad student Melissa Geppert.
























and again, this fun filled cast of characters!
Including Tijl Vereenooghe at the far left.


















No comments: